Get ready to fall in love with dessert all over again! Our Flourless Chocolate Cake is the perfect healthy treat, combining rich, chocolatey flavour with wholesome ingredients and a healthy aging boost from Primeadine Original. Can’t do dairy? Just swap dairy whipped cream for coconut or oat cream and you’re all set!
Gluten Free / Paleo / Vegan swaps
- 115g unsweetened baking chocolate
- 8 Tbsp (1/2 cup) coconut oil (can sub butter)
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 capsules of Primeadine Original
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease an 8 or 9 inch cake pan and line with parchment paper.
3. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
4. Whisk eggs together until slightly lighter in colour.
5. Stir in syrup and add to melted chocolate mixture.
6. Add vanilla, salt, and cocoa powder, then pour into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set.
8. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack.